Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134 6,6 x 1010 CFU/g (3%)
Coformulants to 100
Proradix® is a naturally occurring preventive bio-fungicide, containing the bacterium Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134, authorized in Italy for controlling Rhizoctonia (Rhizoctonia solani) and Silver scab (Helmintosporium solani) on potatoes and other tubers. Proradix® is able to enhance Potatoes’ production in terms of both quantity and quality, helping farmers to achieve higher returns. Different Mode of Actions make Proradix® a reliable solution, alternative to the common chemical pesticides, or integrate in a Pest Management, to protect the crops, with a very low risk of resistances. To guarantee a full protection along the whole crop cycle, the application takes place either before or during sowing of the tubers.
PROS and GOALS:
- Preventive Bio-fungicide.
- Control of Rhizoctonia (Rhizoctonia solani) and Silver scab (Helmintosporium solani) on potatoes and other tubers.
- The only Plant Protection Product authorized in Italy to control Silver scab (Helmintosporium solani) in the field.
- Allowed in Organic farming, according to reg. CE 889/2008.
- Not Genetically Modified, naturally occurring.
- Several Modes of Action.
- Several Mode of Actions lead to a more difficult diseases’ development of resistances towards Proradix.
- No residues on the crops.
- Biostimulating effect on roots, plants and fruits.
- Healthier fruits: less Nitrates and more Antioxidants.
- Integrated Pest Management: manifest its great potentiality along with chemical pesticides.
Proradix® is a registered trademark of SP Sourcon Padena GmbH.
Potatoes and other tubers.
DOSI DI IMPIEGO
Rate of application:
- 60 g/ha (field application);
- 2 g/100 kg di seeds of potatoes (industrial application).
Consult the label.
Sachet - 60 g
Sachet - 10 g
|Fungicide||Ministery Reg. n. 15260 del 30/06/2016|
|WP (Wettable Powder)|